A Safety retraction needle contains a device that triggers a safe containment system for sharps. The feature draws the needle into a protective case inside the body of a syringe or plunger barrel immediately after use.
Safety needles have become commonplace in healthcare and are used in a variety of applications. An automatic safety system reduces the risk of accidental injury and virtually eliminates the chance of reuse. This essential technology is dependent on precise well designed springs to function consistently and reliably.
- Compression Springs
- Stamping- Bending Parts
- High energy-efficient
- Cost-effective manufacturing
- Diverse range of variants and dimension
- Surface treatment and finishes
- High application expertise transferrable to spring design
STAMPING- BENDING PARTS
- High Precision and accuracy
- Cost-Effectiveness for high volume productions
- All-in-one tooling solutions
- Various joining, press fitting and welding techniques