A Safety retraction needle contains a device that triggers a safe containment system for sharps. The feature draws the needle into a protective case inside the body of a syringe or plunger barrel immediately after use.
Safety needles have become commonplace in healthcare and are used in a variety of applications. An automatic safety system reduces the risk of accidental injury and virtually eliminates the chance of reuse. This essential technology is dependent on precise well designed springs to function consistently and reliably.
- Compression Springs
- Stamping- Bending Parts
- High energy efficiency
- Cost effective manufacturing
- Wide range of variants and dimensions can be produced
- Use of special treatments (e.g. heat treatments and coatings)
- High level of application knowledge that can be transferred to spring design
STAMPING- BENDING PARTS
- Many years of know-how in the field of stamping and bending technology. (spring steel, non-ferrous metals, cold-rolled strip)
- Functional integrations implemented many times
- Various joining techniques (material or form-fit: welding or pressure joining)